I want to bring a colleague with me. Do we receive discounted memberships?
Darren would love to help you and your team be present at the Business Master Class.
We have heard from many of our business leaders just how impactful it is to bring their top team members with them.
After each class, Darren asks the question, "How many of you wish you had brought your key players to this event?" More than 90% raise their hands. ✋ The other 10% brought them. 😜
Darren wants to be sure this is a no-brainer for you!
Please reach out to us so we can get you and your team set for this incredible opportunity!