To ensure you can view Darren's broadcast, ensure your equipment is prepped.
Darren's Broadcast will be delivered via high-definition video. For best viewing and sound quality, we suggest using a modern desktop computer with a direct connection to the internet.
Other Viewing Tips:
- Start by opening the link in Google Chrome browser (you can copy the link from your email).
- Chrome seems to work the best for our material. Safari (Mac) and Firefox should work as long as they are updated to the most current version.
- Check that your computer has a strong connection to the internet via Ethernet, Cable or WiFi
- If you are joining us from a mobile phone, use a speedy WiFi connection (rather than using your cellular network).
- Try to open the link in a private/incognito browser. This tends to do the trick.😊
- Be sure to close all other open browsers.
Related Help Center Articles:
- I need help with Darren's online event
- How do I make sure I receive Darren's emails?
- Can you resend my email?
- Where are my modules for INSANE PRODUCTIVITY?
- I want to change my email preferences